New Member 11.28.16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickCG01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
image.jpeg Hello All,

Today I have signed up to this forum.

A few things about me...
Hobbies: Fishing, Off-roading, Hiking, Archery, Boating, much more.
Now onto my truck....just clearing this up first, bought it myself and all mods were my own cash, no parents involvement. Lol.

Truck: 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

Mods (in order by installation):

•New Brake Master Cylinder
•Bosch Windshield Wipers (best IMO)
•EAutoGrille Billet Grille 99-02 Silverado
•Black Chevy Emblem for grille
•Depo Projector Headlight Housings, Black
•HIDextra PRO Canbus Series (55W-Premium) Ballasts w/9006 5000K Factory White HID bulbs
•Kenwood DPX300 Double DIN Radio w/Axxess SteeringWheel Controller and Retain Factory Chimes
•Torsion Bars fully cranked
•Fuel Revolver Wheels 20x10 4.5" BS -24mm Offset
•Nitto Terra Grapplers 305/50R20 (32"x12.5"x20)
•New Front Bumper (old was rusted out)
•Rigid Industries Dually Spot LED Pods(replaced Circular Fog Lights)

This is everything I've done to my Tahoe, however, I am still on the fence about doing a ReadyLift 2.5"F/1.0"R Leveling Kit or if I should just go with a Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift.

Also currently in the middle of replacing my driver seat foam, driver seat cover and both driver/passenger front Heated SeatBottoms.

Thought I'd share a bit about me and let everyone know my truck and what I've done to it since November 2015.

-Nick

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice looking Z71.

Maybe swap out those DRL/parking lights to keep with that nice front end and those Depos. Just my .02.

OP
OP
NickCG01

NickCG01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice looking Z71.

Maybe swap out those DRL/parking lights to keep with that nice front end and those Depos. Just my .02.

Thanks. I was debating that so much. The only reason I have yet to swap them out is the fact that I see a lot of them fog up with moisture due to lack of sealant, nothing a little caulk can't fix though :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo