New Member 11.28.16

Should I do the leveling kit or body lift?

• 3" PA Body Lift

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickCG01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

Today I have signed up to this forum.

A few things about me...
Hobbies: Fishing, Off-roading, Hiking, Archery, Boating, much more.
Now onto my truck....just clearing this up first, bought it myself and all mods were my own cash, no parents involvement. Lol.

Truck: 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

Mods (in order by installation):

•New Brake Master Cylinder
•Bosch Windshield Wipers (best IMO)
•EAutoGrille Billet Grille 99-02 Silverado
•Black Chevy Emblem for grille
•Depo Projector Headlight Housings, Black
•HIDextra PRO Canbus Series (55W-Premium) Ballasts w/9006 5000K Factory White HID bulbs
•Kenwood DPX300 Double DIN Radio w/Axxess Steering Wheel Controller and Retain Factory Chimes
•Torsion Bars fully cranked
•Fuel Revolver Wheels 20x10 4.5" BS -24mm Offset
•Nitto Terra Grapplers 305/50R20 (32"x12.5"x20)
•New Front Bumper (old was rusted out)
•Rigid Industries Dually Spot LED Pods (replaced Circular Fog Lights)

This is everything I've done to my Tahoe, however, I am still on the fence about doing a ReadyLift 2.5"F/1.0"R Leveling Kit or if I should just go with a Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift.

Also currently in the middle of replacing my driver seat foam, driver seat cover and both driver/passenger front Heated Seat Bottoms.

Thought I'd share a bit about me and let everyone know my truck and what I've done to it since November 2015.

-Nick

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:

Kingx1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm new too! Good lookin truck! Glad to see someone else likes HIDextra light kits too. I had them on my sonata and they were perfect and never gave a problem. Can't really tell by the picture cause its daytime, but is there any blue hue at all with those at night or is it just white?

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Welcome. Your off to a great start. I would rethink the cranked keys tho Rides ruff. I just lowered mine from doing the same. I would look in to some Ford keys.

OP
OP
NickCG01

NickCG01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I'm new too! Good lookin truck! Glad to see someone else likes HIDextra light kits too. I had them on my sonata and they were perfect and never gave a problem. Can't really tell by the picture cause its daytime, but is there any blue hue at all with those at night or is it just white?

Thank you everyone, appreciate the love lol.

And for mine they're just white, my brother has the 6k and they're a brighter white with slight blue tint, I'm going to up mine to 6k when they finally die lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts