New in Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ViperTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have never had the pleasure of owning a Tahoe, but I finally got my first one. I am ex-military and as the title states, from Arizona. Here it is...Big plans for it.

Attachments

• 10012584_10151957703478021_2043964428_n.jpg
    10012584_10151957703478021_2043964428_n.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 12

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Welcome. Were you stationed in az? Was a Luke afb fir a wee bit

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOOAH a fellow Cav member i take it
i spent most of my military career at ft hood 11Bravo OIF 06 08 1st battalion 8th cavalry regiment

Last edited:

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah our 19Ds were basically the battalion commanders PSD in iraq ive heard cav scouts never get to do all that cool cav scout stuff like they told you about at the recruiters office
oh you were in 3/8 cav so you were also a Mustang LOL

OP
OP
ViperTahoe

ViperTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah our 19Ds were basically the battalion commanders PSD in iraq ive heard cav scouts never get to do all that cool cav scout stuff like they told you about at the recruiters office
oh you were in 3/8 cav so you were also a Mustang LOL

Haha yeah the rocking horse. We didn't get to have awesome sandrails and ride quads into battle, but we did pretty much everything else lol. Definitely not BC PSD either. The battalion commander pulled people from every company/platoon to make up his own PSD platoon. So us scouts had our own mission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spent alotta time on bradleys and my brad in iraq took a licken and kept on ticken and kept me and my crew alive so you couldnt get me to drive anyother vehicle

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

yeah i was deployed with a 19 kilo battalion commander and sgt major so they didnt run things effeciently sometimes it wasnt till we got back we got an infantry commander and sgt major who had a way of running things more to everyones liking

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

yeah man this is also my first tahoe but ive done a few things to mine so if yer planning on doin anything to yours let me know if yah got any questions or anything
are you in the east or west valley

OP
OP
ViperTahoe

ViperTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
spent alotta time on bradleys and my brad in iraq took a licken and kept on ticken and kept me and my crew alive so you couldnt get me to drive anyother vehicle

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

yeah i was deployed with a 19 kilo battalion commander and sgt major so they didnt run things effeciently sometimes it wasnt till we got back we got an infantry commander and sgt major who had a way of running things more to everyones liking

Yeah our BC was a 19K and our CSM was a 19D. About 7' tall. Anyways, Is there an Arizona thread on here at all?

Actually im South of Phoenix. In Casa Grande.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah im in gilbert
there is an arizona thread but not much activity yer probably the first person ive ran iinto on here that lives just up the road from me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84