New in Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah heres a few pics of my amazing machine

Attachments

• WP_20140312_012[1].jpg
    WP_20140312_012[1].jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 6
  • user30289_pic21854_1388561586.jpg
    user30289_pic21854_1388561586.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im totally thinken about losing running boards and i never liked the chrome wheel wells
oh and if you ever wanna take off yer door moldings i was able to take mine off in an hour everyone else on here will tell you it takes all day and to buy all kinda shit
i used a heat gun(not a hair dryer it will take you all day) mechanix gloves goo gone and a wrag and carnuba wax i had all 4 doors done in under an hour

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello ViperTahoe,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new vehicle! We are here in the forums, if you need our assistance feel free to shoot us a private message.

Best Regards,

Andraya R.
GM Customer Care

OP
OP
ViperTahoe

ViperTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello ViperTahoe,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new vehicle! We are here in the forums, if you need our assistance feel free to shoot us a private message.

Best Regards,

Andraya R.
GM Customer Care

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Welcome! Im from AZ but live in Houston now.

Thank you. Nice, I've been there a few times when I was stationed near there. Loved it.

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello I'm from Arizona too, in casa grande also i just got my first 2007 Yukon xl Denali about a month ago. Oh and I read that someone wants to lose the running boards, I don't blame you they don't look very good but mine when I bought it had the power step installed on it, I love them and you can barely see them, and actually I didn't even know they were on the truck when I was looking at pictures and reading the description from the used car place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezze77