New/old 1999 2dr/2wd tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b-rizzleDizzle84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello fellow tahoe owners from Texas. I traded for my tahoe back in 2017 and it was my daily driver until my son got his license. I gave it to him for his first vehicle(being the badass dad that I am) and he finally got a new car. So I am now back to being the owner… needless to say, it’s seen better days(when I owned it), lol. Hopefully I can get her back in tip top shape… wish me luck … and as always, all feedback is welcome! First pics of when I got her

Attachments

• IMG_0521.jpeg
    IMG_0521.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0520.jpeg
    IMG_0520.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0526.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
b-rizzleDizzle84

b-rizzleDizzle84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will post some pics when I get some good daylight of how sad she looks now after she’s been sitting for the past 2 years out of commission. Barely got her running again. Looking to ls swap, interior redo, drop kit, and repaint in the near future… as this will be my daily driver (f$&@ a new car payment)

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you wanting to breathe life back into that rig and not just give up on her.
Remember, she's a member of the family and should be treated that way. And no, don't treat her like the mother-in-law. Maintain her dignity. LOL
And greetings, welcome to TYF from NY!
Fellow '99 owner "more-door" myself...

IMG_5490.jpeg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

With the barn doors and a 2-door truck, don't give @OR VietVet your address, or you'll never see it again. :cool:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

With the barn doors and a 2-door truck, don't give @OR VietVet your address, or you'll never see it again. :cool:
It's safe. It is red. Indigo Blue, Silver, white or black.......better lock it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo