New guy questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Govtahoe

Reaction score
I've been looking through the performance area a lot, cause who doesn't want more power? I'm considering getting the airaid MIT and a magnaflow 12589 (i think) dumped over the axel. Any guys currently running a dump want to comment on the cabin drone? I'm also ordering a catchcan Friday after seeing all the pictures. I guess what I really want to know is how much of a gain does the airaid produce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

I have also been considering a BB tune. Not really sure what I need though. I would like to increase MPG and have those better shifts everyone talks about. 2008 LS

OP
OP
Govtahoe

Govtahoe

Reaction score
Thanks Denarli. I've looked those over but I was wanting more of a personal experience from people who have it. Those charts don't mean much to me.

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Denarli. I've looked those over but I was wanting more of a personal experience from people who have it. Those charts don't mean much to me.

While get what you're saying, those "charts" are a part of science..

Peoples experience are opinions.... You know what opinions are like right??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924