Need some GOOD Led headlight bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AustinYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with GTR Ultra 2 LED headlights, and they have worked flawlessly, while providing great lighting. They are expensive, but they have a lifetime warranty.
I really wanted to buy those GTR bulbs but I am afraid they’ll be too bright and I’m scared of getting busted by the headlight police. I am switching to LED and I’m nervous. There’s so many disclaimers about not being street legal. Thoughts??

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to buy those GTR bulbs but I am afraid they’ll be too bright and I’m scared of getting busted by the headlight police. I am switching to LED and I’m nervous. There’s so many disclaimers about not being street legal. Thoughts??
if you have your lights aimed properly you will never have a problem with police or blinding oncoming traffic, besides cops have better things to do...usually anyway

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket LED headlights are illegal. However, as @Doubeleive pointed out above, the headlight beam path adjustment is important (for any type of headlight) to avoid blinding oncoming traffic. I do not blind oncoming traffic, because my LED headlights are properly adjusted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts