Need lighting advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now before anyone gets to bent uot of shape ill explain why im asking this without doing alot of searching.

well im currently in Afganastan :grd: and we are limited on computer and time on them:mad:. so i use what ever time i can to talk to the fam and take a peek in here for a couple mins. now if i was at home with internet that was more that 2 mbs a min it wouldnt be a problem but under my current sit. it is what it is! now to the ?'s for you guys.

i have a 2012 tahoe and i would like to run LED DRL's, turn signals, and backup lights. im also going to do a full int swap. well what are the light bulbs for them that i need to buy. now i know i need to do the res. for the turn signals, so i found this to use for the front: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-Error-Free-Bypass-Wiring-Harness-Decoder-Set-For-3157-4057-Light-Bulbs-DC8-/330778355708?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d03ed27fc&vxp=mtr

now i know what lights i need for the front turns. now can you guys give me a hand with what you guys are running. i know the cree rev. is whats the best, just not sure where to find them. any links would relly be helpful.

sorry for the troubles, but im trying to get all the stuff i need ordered before i return. again thanks in advance.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now before anyone gets to bent uot of shape ill explain why im asking this without doing alot of searching.

well im currently in Afganastan :grd: and we are limited on computer and time on them:mad:. so i use what ever time i can to talk to the fam and take a peek in here for a couple mins. now if i was at home with internet that was more that 2 mbs a min it wouldnt be a problem but under my current sit. it is what it is! now to the ?'s for you guys.

i have a 2012 tahoe and i would like to run LED DRL's, turn signals, and backup lights. im also going to do a full int swap. well what are the light bulbs for them that i need to buy. now i know i need to do the res. for the turn signals, so i found this to use for the front: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-Error-Free-Bypass-Wiring-Harness-Decoder-Set-For-3157-4057-Light-Bulbs-DC8-/330778355708?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d03ed27fc&vxp=mtr

now i know what lights i need for the front turns. now can you guys give me a hand with what you guys are running. i know the cree rev. is whats the best, just not sure where to find them. any links would relly be helpful.

sorry for the troubles, but im trying to get all the stuff i need ordered before i return. again thanks in advance.

First off... Thank you for your service!!! Look at ijdmtoy.com... They have everything u need!!! Ebay will be the cheapest route but you have to be careful with that... Good luck over there, get home safe and...

:grd:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24