Need a intake to pair with Corsa exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CHRIS CALCIANO
Reaction score
image.jpg
Cant wait to hear what you think, My Corsa comes in tomorrow and should be ordering the aFe intake beginning of next month after my Vegas trip.
I've already received DiabloSport and started to mess with certain parameters. I haven't had a chance to drive it much to notice any significant changes yet.

As for the AFE CAI, i just received notification that it should arrive tomorrow, so we'll see how this goes.
I've already received DiabloSport and started to mess with certain parameters. I haven't had a chance to drive it much to notice any significant changes yet.

As for the AFE CAI, i just received notification that it should arrive tomorrow, so we'll see how this goes.

Just got mine ordered. Can't wait!!

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great! So are you installing the Corsa exhaust yourself?

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. It took me about 2 hours on the ground and on my back. It would probably take you 30-45 minutes. :D

BigWaltftw

Reaction score
Big smiles today. UPS normally doesn't make it to my neighborhood until late in the evening. Just after noon I hear the door bell and there was my exhaust. I wasted no time since today was my day off, 25 min later she was in the air getting the Corsa installed.
1tu1yq.jpg

Ignore my silly SnapChat text lol.

Quick Snap video of a Start up an hour after the install.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm sure you're gonna love it's sound and performance!

I noticed you're in Houston. I'm in the southwest area (Sugar Land). How much did that shop charge for the install? Most of the shops I've talked to in my area don't like bolt-on kits that customers bring in, so they like to charge a premium....which is why I decided to do it myself.

BigWaltftw

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm sure you're gonna love it's sound and performance!

I noticed you're in Houston. I'm in the southwest area (Sugar Land). How much did that shop charge for the install? Most of the shops I've talked to in my area don't like bolt-on kits that customers bring in, so they like to charge a premium....which is why I decided to do it myself.

Greetings, lol. Im out in the Cypress/ Vintage Park area now but I grew up out in SW. I went to Affordable Muffler off Dairy Ashford & Memorial and he charged an hour shop time, 80 bucks is all he charged & i tipped his helper since he was nice enough to box up my stock parts and load them in the Tahoe.

OP
OP
CHRIS CALCIANO
Reaction score
Greetings, lol. Im out in the Cypress/ Vintage Park area now but I grew up out in SW. I went to Affordable Muffler off Dairy Ashford & Memorial and he charged an hour shop time, 80 bucks is all he charged & i tipped his helper since he was nice enough to box up my stock parts and load them in the Tahoe.

Never been so excited to see the FedEx truck pull up
image.jpg

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's a reasonable price that I definitely would've paid to have it installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645