Need a intake to pair with Corsa exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I am not pleased with the the intake myself. I don't feel much of a difference in power and the loud roar that it creates under light load is very annoying. I think I may out factory intake back in.

I'm loving the Corsa exhaust however!!

I like it. Though it's kinda hard for me to determine how much of an improvement in performance because I added this CAI, Corsa exhaust, and Diablo Tune all within a few weeks from each other.

BigWaltftw

Reaction score
Finally had time to install my intake today, quick 15 min install. I left the pull out, I can say I was loving the the aFe intake & Corsa exhaust combo on my drive to work.

Not sure whats next, maybe a tune of some sort or save for ARH's and then a real tune.

Also was able to have my JL sub & amp set up installed eariler in the week.

rlschmidt14

Reaction score
I've had it in for about a month now and maybe 1,000 miles

Did you decide to keep or remove? I'm waiting to decide on a CAI for my '17 and that AFE was atop my list. Sounds like I need to wait until they make a new version compatible with the small changes in '17s. Definitely want something that's effective, not just audibly different. Do want to keep the truck quiet when I want it to be, but show some teeth when I step on it and am pulling the boat.

Would love some more insight on your decision. You seem to be basing decisions around warranty and generally conservative sound effects like me.

OP
OP
CHRIS CALCIANO
Reaction score
Did you decide to keep or remove? I'm waiting to decide on a CAI for my '17 and that AFE was atop my list. Sounds like I need to wait until they make a new version compatible with the small changes in '17s. Definitely want something that's effective, not just audibly different. Do want to keep the truck quiet when I want it to be, but show some teeth when I step on it and am pulling the boat.

Would love some more insight on your decision. You seem to be basing decisions around warranty and generally conservative sound effects like me.

Honestly don't notice much of a power increase (with plug in or out). Becomes very annoying under light acceleration and when engine goes into 4cyl mode. I do like the growl when getting on it however. I have not taken it out yet but may be soon??

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have any input on the AFE intake? I am looking at the Momentum, and the stage 2. Not sure how much of a difference the stage 2 would make over the Momentum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu