nearly stalling after sitting for a couple days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
that seems a bit low on wot. i would test your pressure regulator with a hand vacuum pump to see if it is the issue before replacing the pump.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

tho ironically those number seem right when running ethanol.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

you know what before going any further give me the vin character for your engine. either v, t, u or z and it will be the eighth digit from the beginning.

Last edited:

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its always the fuel pump, when i was checking to see if GM has a recall on my vehicle i found an old recall on GM fuel pumps just about 80 percent of this forum including me has had to change out the fuel pump

OP
OP
Y

yup

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced the fuel filter and cleaned the MAF sensor and that seemed to fix it.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
if that included a filter recently then either injectors are acting up or the pump is not strong enough. do you have a test procedure for the entire fuel system? i might have one around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401