NathanJax's 2007 Yukon Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bradleyj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah one i sent you pics of i need to remove the bags to do the free travel mod. That being said endlinks/shock extenders helped ride but the tbss air bag set up rode better and sat lower at ride height. If he doesnt like the way it rides now then going to see if he wants to try the trailblazer ss bag set up.

have to say you were RIGHT ON. After the travel modification, shock extenders, and adjustable sway bar, the back suspension was still too stiff for me to drive everyday. Installed the TBSS bags just like you said. They are a direct bolt-on to the 2007 Yukon, ride SOOOOOO much better AND I get 1-1/4" lower.

The only other thing I was suspect on was towing my 3,000lb wakeboard boat. First test was empty truck with empty boat, 80 miles. It was actually smoother with the boat. Second test was 440 Miles, FULLY loaded truck AND boat on a camping trip. Same as before, smooth ride, no glitches or leaks. All I can say is thanks! Oh, and sorry for not believing you right away!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
have to say you were RIGHT ON. After the travel modification, shock extenders, and adjustable sway bar, the back suspension was still too stiff for me to drive everyday. Installed the TBSS bags just like you said. They are a direct bolt-on to the 2007 Yukon, ride SOOOOOO much better AND I get 1-1/4" lower.

The only other thing I was suspect on was towing my 3,000lb wakeboard boat. First test was empty truck with empty boat, 80 miles. It was actually smoother with the boat. Second test was 440 Miles, FULLY loaded truck AND boat on a camping trip. Same as before, smooth ride, no glitches or leaks. All I can say is thanks! Oh, and sorry for not believing you right away!

told you man. glad it came out like you wanted.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed my catch can 12/8/13, took the oil out today...

CUc9G1e.png

I'm marking where the oil is with my thumbnail...
jpVjNHh.png

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dat hand model :naughty:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member