My New project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04whitetahoe

TYF PLUS!(tm)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work Shawn!!!! You did a beautiful job!! Way to go. Looks real clean and professional. Congrats. Joe

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. I'm really happy with it.

It is a tad higher than planned, but being 6'2" it's actually more comfortable than the jump seat console was. I don't seem to slouch as much while driving.

Again keep in mind it has my 600w rms RE audio 10 in it. 1.25 cuft. After sub and port displacements. It is tuned to 30hz. Gross volume is actually 1.7 cuft. So it was alot of work to make everything work together.

I'll post some more once the dash is painted.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah at 6' 2 that is probably alot better for you.

I like it though, very creative and your pretty darn handy.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot man. Well not much to update, just painted the passenger side lower dash and the color was off a little bit... But ah well lol. One of these days it will get repainted.

Trying to talk myself out of getting a bigger sub now lol

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had a hard time finding parts for 03+ trucks in the local yards that will let you go pull parts. The ones that have the parts already pulled wont sell just those pieces, gotta buy the whole console.

What up with the '03+ What about 01 and 02 ?

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the 00-02?
I have an easier time finding interior parts for those. the problem is most electronic stuff doesn't work on a 03+. switches, buttons, etc... nor does the dash bezel or center console...

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I'm interested and just subscribed. Looks good. How did you make the rounded cuts? did you use a jig saw?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700