My New project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id have to say that is a pretty dang close match. If not better. lol

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sub'd...

that is awesome man I really like that. I have my Audio Que 12's that i LOVE but like you, I dont want to sacrifice my cargo area to put them in. So my question is, why dontcha build me one lol? Could be a decent market for those, Id definitely pay for one. I lack the free time to do it myself...

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol well as you can see by the rate im completing it, that I lack the free time as well lol.

Sorry no progress. We spent all weekend at cooks children's hospital. The new baby was running a fever. So they kept him there 36 hours. I'm just glad he is okay. However I now have a 3 day weekend so I better freaking get it done now haha

This box would probably fit that 12. So you have room to do it. I could have more airspace for the box but would sacrifice cup holders, and the arm rest storage to do so.

As far as sound goes its awesome. I love having my sub up front and centered lol.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot man, he is doing better. Just kinda put a hold on my project lol. But look for completed pics this weekend.

OP
OP
YukonXL04

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here it is... Not completely done, but mostly. About the best I could do with the limited time I have.

Still need to make a filler piece for the drivers side lower dash where it meets the console.
Also need to paint the passenger lower dash panel and reinstall my glove box.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man, tad high looking, but very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz