My bagged 07 Yukon... pics & info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they are the ck375 wheels 24x10 i have them in my store section.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Missed this thread.. But looks really good. I always wanted to do this kit and def thought I would have but. I just can't do it with our MD weather. Affraid I will mess up the air some how. So Static ride for me forever.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed this thread.. But looks really good. I always wanted to do this kit and def thought I would have but. I just can't do it with our MD weather. Affraid I will mess up the air some how. So Static ride for me forever.

What are your concerns with air suspension and the weather? The system runs an air dryer to virtually eliminate moisture from making it into the tank and if you are still concerned you can run a small amount of air break antifreeze or even a little bit of alcohol in the tank. Kelderman has 60% of the ambulance market which are in use from Canada to Florida and they run year round in any conditions.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many vehicles including semis run air components, we actually adopted the air dryer technology from the semi world.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're worrying about non-issues, now order a kit so you can quit wishing you had one lol.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Well some BBK's are in first order. Which might be coming sooner then expected.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
airbags will freeze up the second it thinks about getting cold. you should juice it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts