My bagged 07 Yukon... pics & info...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really good man. Always liked your Yukon.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the kit contact me for special forum member pricing.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
So this is just kelderman right?
You didn't end up mix matching anything?

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this is just kelderman right?
You didn't end up mix matching anything?

These pics are just the Kelderman, correct.

I did mix n match and that's why I took so long to take/post pics. You have to use OEM or direct replacement shocks (I have Monroe) because the size of the holes the bags go on to on the strut (if that makes sense)

I tried it with and without drop and I still have the Belltech camber kit in.

In the rear the bags replace the springs so nothing you can so there. I do still have the DJM rear kit (shock extenders, shorter swaybar endlinks and trailing arm relocation brackets)

but that's it.

Last edited:

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
These pics are just the Kelderman, correct.

I did mix n match and that's why I took so long to take/post pics. You have to use OEM or direct replacement shocks (I have Monroe) because the size of the holes the bags go on to on the strut (if that makes sense)

I tried it with and without drop and I still have the Belltech camber kit in.

In the rear the bags replace the springs so nothing you can so there. I do still have the DJM rear kit (shock extenders, shorter swaybar endlinks and trailing arm relocation brackets)

but that's it.

Yes I understand the strut bag hole thing lol Yates explained it me once before.

I just remember when you put it on originally and weren't happy with the rear height. That's why I asked if it was just kelderman.

So let me hear your opinion on ride quality.
Better than your static?
Still running belltech rear shocks?

Sorry for the questions I've just always been interested in this kelderman kit.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I understand the strut bag hole thing lol Yates explained it me once before.

I just remember when you put it on originally and weren't happy with the rear height. That's why I asked if it was just kelderman.

The rear height is basically the same as before. What I fixed was moving my rear sway bar towards the passenger side like the directions say once you go so low. That was the biggest issue the first time. I still have the issue of wanting it lower, but you can really "fix" that without cutting and welding. If I cut the bump stop bracket off, I'll have to somehow weld the spring perch back on in order to bolt the bag back on. If I do that, why not do a mini notch in the rear at the same time. That's where I am at now...

So let me hear your opinion on ride quality.
Better than your static?
Still running belltech rear shocks?

At my set ride height, it's fine. Almost exactly like my static drop which was almost like OEM. I'm fine/happy with the way it rides now. Yes I still have the Belltech shocks, but I might try some OEM shocks if I can get my hands on some (cheap) to do a comparison.

Sorry for the questions I've just always been interested in this kelderman kit.

No problem. That's why I started this thread and made sure I had all the different heights measured out. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts