My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man 53 pages of good reading, I DON'T if id of kept the hoe over the escalade but to each there own.... Keep up the good work

Thanks brother, I still own the Esky but I'm not crazy about the non aggressive look of the front end compared to the Hoe...when I get around to swapping everything out of the Esky, it will be nothing more than a parts truck

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just began the cleaning process on the intake manifold...I poured 2 gallons of simple green and 3 gallons of distilled water into a 5 gallon tire tube test tank and will let it sit for 24 hours to get the initial crud removed

I bought an additional 3 gallons of simple green along with 2 more gallons of distilled water and some toilet brushes to do the final cleaning hopefully this weekend if I can get off from work. Hopefully in the next week or 2 I can install the intake manifold, knock sensors and a few other parts to get the Hoe running great again

Amazon.com: Simple Green 11001CT Clean Building All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, 1gal Bottle: Industrial & Scientific

Amazon.com: Lisle 19822 Tire/Tube Test Tank: Automotive

imc.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just began the cleaning process on the intake manifold...I poured 2 gallons of simple green and 3 gallons of distilled water into a 5 gallon tire tube test tank and will let it sit for 24 hours to get the initial crud removed

I bought an additional 3 gallons of simple green along with 2 more gallons of distilled water and some toilet brushes to do the final cleaning hopefully this weekend if I can get off from work. Hopefully in the next week or 2 I can install the intake manifold, knock sensors and a few other parts to get the Hoe running great again

Amazon.com: Simple Green 11001CT Clean Building All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, 1gal Bottle: Industrial & Scientific

Amazon.com: Lisle 19822 Tire/Tube Test Tank: Automotive

View attachment 84479
I hope it gets squeaky clean for the Hoe.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few more mods today, swapped out the rear vent caps from the Esky to the Hoe, roof rack and the front door panels

I finally threw out that goofy looking rear visor
VC1.jpg

I also bought some new weather tech rain guards for the windows since I broke the cheap one on the rear passenger window...just add another box to the collection lol

VC2.jpg

VC3.jpg

VC4.jpg

VC5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still need to swap out the running boards and a few more exterior parts

VC10.jpg

VC11.jpg

A little love tap from my former buddy at the fire house who backed into the Hoe with the rig lol...hit the dent with a coat of plasti dip to hide the red paint:greenchainsaw:
VC12.jpg

New parking lights...so far they don't fog up like the old ones
VC13.jpg

Bad Ass Road Runner!

VC14.jpg

Last edited:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother, I'm not really a big fan of chrome...I may hit the chrome with some black gloss paint on the roof rails and once I install the running boards

I see wasn't sure of ur plan since you put the rack on or wrap it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy