My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
If I were closer I would help you do the swap. It's easy. I love the caddy/hoe frankinstine. I have wanted to do the same at one point but the caddy is not cheep around me. Can't justify the cost. Congratulations on getting it at a reasonable price. The 6.0 will make all the difference in your taho !! Put the 5.3 back in the caddy make it a daily for the wife and let her bomb around it that ! Both cool and a win !

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I appreciate that brother...you make it like Jerzy's across the country, get your ass over the G.W. and help me wrench on the Hoe lol:p Don't worry, New Yawk is one of the safest citys:cool:
I used to work near the gwb in NY. I have terrible road rage. I can't deal with all these morons-NY, NJ, all of them! Lol

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were closer I would help you do the swap. It's easy. I love the caddy/hoe frankinstine. I have wanted to do the same at one point but the caddy is not cheep around me. Can't justify the cost. Congratulations on getting it at a reasonable price. The 6.0 will make all the difference in your taho !! Put the 5.3 back in the caddy make it a daily for the wife and let her bomb around it that ! Both cool and a win !

Thanks brother, I got lucky and found a decent Esky for cheap...she runs great but I just want her classiness on the inside of the Hoe lol...yea I need help :D

The engine runs perfect and will be swapped into the Hoe soon...my wife is too high maintenance for an '02 Esky lol...I've spoiled her with the X5's:rolleyes:

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to work near the gwb in NY. I have terrible road rage. I can't deal with all these morons-NY, NJ, all of them! Lol

I think anyone within 75 miles of NYC has road rage! people become brain dead and forget how to drive, especially on the weekends lol

I sat in 2 hours of traffic today thanks to nosey people who just couldn't resist slowing down to a dead stop on the opposite side of the highway to look at this genius 18 wheeler who hit an overpass on a non commercial highway lol :confused:

DA2.jpg

DA1.jpg

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the 2 front seats today and managed to wire them up pretty easily using my power probe...not going to miss those uncomfortable manual seats one bit...my buddy is beginning to hate his EscaHoe lol:anitoof:

I still need to order some new seat bottoms, the tears are an eye sore

ESKY 7.jpg

ESKY 8.jpg

ESKY 9.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I think anyone within 75 miles of NYC has road rage! people become brain dead and forget how to drive, especially on the weekends lol

I sat in 2 hours of traffic today thanks to nosey people who just couldn't resist slowing down to a dead stop on the opposite side of the highway to look at this genius 18 wheeler who hit an overpass on a non commercial highway lol :confused:

View attachment 83250

View attachment 83251
I hate rubbernecking! I remember driving on the LIE once and it started to drizzle. I swear everyone dropped down to 25 MPH! I couldn't believe it. I was driving a straight job 4,000 gal tanker. I was weaving in and out trying to get where I had to be. It was like I was driving a little vw. Lol. I don't know what that says about NY or NJ drivers. :confused: