My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a professional detailer for 5 years. Worked in anything from accords to galllardos.
My buffer at home just took a crap after 8 years of abuse, so this spring I'll be on the search for a top of the line buffer.
I plan a scratch fill in and wet sand then 3 stage myself. Mine wasn't that bad to begin with.

Can't wait to see your black burst with shine . Nothing better than perfect black paint.

My Flex orbital buffer is top of the line but a little pricey. I have worn out/faded paint on the top of my doors that need to be resprayed, I gotta find out my color code and order a few cans from scratch wizard along with some clear coat.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I borrowed that cart 5 years ago from stop & shop...I have to lock it up so the bums and garbage pickers don't borrow it from me! :anitoof:
As long as you promise to return it before you die then it ok lol:happy107:

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great but you need to lose those "SS" stickers!

Thanks, yea I completely forgot to remove those yesterday...I thought they looked silly since the day I bought it. The red punisher stickers on the fenders need to go as well, they will only get in my way when its time to wet sand the truck

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished debadging the rest of the Hoe and installed new led tail lights after some cutting, shaving and glueing since they weren't made for barn doors...also threw in some new led reverse bulbs

A110.jpg

A109.jpg

Damn you barn doors!
A108.jpg

A111.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz