My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My Flex orbital buffer is top of the line but a little pricey. I have worn out/faded paint on the top of my doors that need to be resprayed, I gotta find out my color code and order a few cans from scratch wizard along with some clear coat.
Color code is in your glove box. It'll say bc/cc--base coat/clear coat

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is looking good. You will be the envy of the barn door crowd wanting to do that LED fitment. Nice work and the debadge/de-sticker looks good too.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Progress is great so far! Love the taillights. Paint is coming along nicely! That flex machine is legit! I wanna add one to my detailing gear for the summer to use for my business. But they are pricey! Definitely worth the money though.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is looking good. You will be the envy of the barn door crowd wanting to do that LED fitment. Nice work and the debadge/de-sticker looks good too.

Thanks brother, I actually saw the barn door mod on this forum, I ordered the same led tail lights the op purchased and followed his lead. There's not really a wide variety when it comes to led tail light choices for barn doors, most look very rice

Here are the tail lights if anyone is interested and the thread that shows how to fit led tail lights in barn doors

2000-2006 GMC Yukon Denali XL Red Lens LED Tail Lights Brake Lamp | eBay

LED Taillights How to on Barn door models | Chevy Tahoe Forum | GMC Yukon Forum | Tahoe Z71 | Cadillac Escalade - Tahoe Yukon Forum

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yote1