My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some extra abs plastic diamond plate laying around from a previous project I've been wanting to use to make a punisher skull, hardest part was making those damn teeth!... after numerous screw ups and templates, I managed to make my own custom front emblem to cover up the boring red bow tie. I plan on installing a new black mesh grille so this is just a test run to see if I keep the skull there or not

I took advantage of the warm weather yesterday and painted the red bow tie black and the punisher skull red...also painted the top trim piece with the map lights black for a little contrast. I need to get more paint and finish painting a few more trim pieces inside the truck

POS 12.jpg

POS 13.jpg

POS 10.jpg

POS 11.jpg

POS 14.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wiped the top trim piece down with a rag and spray painted it... 3 coats is all it took

POS 15.jpg

POS 16.jpg

POS 17.jpg

POS 18.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All in all, I'm happy with the way it turned out except for that white go rhino sticker that needs to come off of the push bar, it drives me nuts lol... later this week I'm going to do a full de badge and finish leveling the tow mirrors as well... pic 23 came out upside down for some reason

POS 19.jpg

POS 20.jpg

POS 21.jpg

POS 22.jpg

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Sub'd :popcorn:

Sucks about the cai. I had the same problem with my nbs Silverado years ago. Now I know just to stick with factory box and drop in filter with a mit. Some trucks like full kits and some don't :shrug:

Interesting why you have codes for brand new o2s. Have you cleared the codes since you put back stock air box? (Doubt that has anything to do with it, but I've seen stranger things)

Random BMW pic?

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've put K&N CAI's on just about all my cars, this is the first truck that gave me problems with it for some reason. I replaced all 4 02's and still get the CEL every time i start the truck??? All codes have been cleared but they return

LOL, my big sausage fingers must of hit the wrong key on the phone when i loaded the bmw pic by accident

I wanna look into either trying to clear out the cats first or i may have no choice but to replace the mid pipe section and a new muffler while i'm at it
Flowmaster 2010019 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter

Exhaust System Kit-Force II Cat Back System FLOWMASTER 17344 | eBay

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10