My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Damn glad you're still well and alive with is, that could've turned out really bad. Stalling on the hwy is as scary as it gets.
Hope you get another hoe but even if you get a truck I'm sure you'll still be welcomed here and allowed to start another build thread like neversatisfied and jerry joe.

Danibalagan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man that sucks. Happened to me years ago with an old Buick, and I nearly missed a school bus. Thank god for the empty grass field I rolled onto.
Are you selling parts from the truck?
I'm also from nyc, and have just bought an 02. I have been following your build thread, and would love to buy some parts if you are selling or dumping the car.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, where've you been? Haven't seen you around lately. Are you really gonna burn it? Lol, I know people donate cars to the fire dept for that reason.

I'm back to working around the clock brother...the Hoe has been donated to FDNY and is scheduled to be incinerated this Friday lol

I'll see if I can step away from the fire house and shoot a quick video of the bbq lol

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn glad you're still well and alive with is, that could've turned out really bad. Stalling on the hwy is as scary as it gets.
Hope you get another hoe but even if you get a truck I'm sure you'll still be welcomed here and allowed to start another build thread like neversatisfied and jerry joe.

Thanks brother, it got a little hairy trying to stop her with no brakes or steering...luckily the cement truck saw me hauling ass and not slowing down in his mirrors and merged into the next lane

I can buy something already modded to my liking but where's the fun in that lol...I honestly love the look of the NBS Hoes and Yukons, this time around I'll have a better understanding of what to look for thanks to all the information I've read on this site

Hopefully I can find a nice Z71

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. Happened to me years ago with an old Buick, and I nearly missed a school bus. Thank god for the empty grass field I rolled onto.
Are you selling parts from the truck?
I'm also from nyc, and have just bought an 02. I have been following your build thread, and would love to buy some parts if you are selling or dumping the car.

I've been through hell and back but nothing is as scary as losing total function of a car/truck...I'll let you know if I get rid of any or all parts depending if I find a nice clean Hoe soon brother...if I do find what I'm looking for, I'll add it to my current build thread since most parts will be reused

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've been through hell and back but nothing is as scary as losing total function of a car/truck...I'll let you know if I get rid of any or all parts depending if I find a nice clean Hoe soon brother...if I do find what I'm looking for, I'll add it to my current build thread since most parts will be reused
Yeah, hurry up and get something! We need some new projects around here! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts