My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
The Hoe is full of boxes that need to be installed but the weather has stopped me dead in my tracks the last few weeks...with 2 feet of snow expected tomorrow, it doesn't look like I will be getting anything done anytime soono_O

Does anyone know if they make/made a cargo cover for an '01 Tahoe??? I park in the heart of NYC and would hate to find my windows smashed and everything stolen. I really don't have anywhere else to store everything at this time...for now I have a black blanket covering everything to detour thieves, Either that or leave both my pits in the truck all day lol
Repack them in inconspicuous boxes,....diaper boxes, baby toy boxes, exc....
Don't have unopened tyc , holley, k&n , gm accessories, pioneer, exc boxes just chillin back there

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, we all have them, just like belly buttons! Just gotta make sure the cover is for a Tahoe. If it's for a suburban, XL, etc, it won't fit. Why not just put the boxes inside the house? Tahoe covers are pretty rare, you don't really see a lot of them for sale. I sold a nice black one and I regret it!

I had a ton of stuff stored in my spare bedroom but my wife threatened me with violence and said she will toss everything in the garbage if not removed ASAP! lol:chair:

I really wanted a black cover so it would match the rest of the interior once I finish it that is...not really a fan of the pewter or whatever it's called interior I have now

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Repack them in inconspicuous boxes,....diaper boxes, baby toy boxes, exc....
Don't have unopened tyc , holley, k&n , gm accessories, pioneer, exc boxes just chillin back there

I repacked a lot of the stuff in plain boxes but now I have shit (mods) for all 3 trucks all mixed together :confused:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can it be dyed black?
The side clip things are black but its tan vinyl and it rolls up and i really don't think anything will stick to it. Can you dye vinyl, i dont know, interior paint maybe but i think itll flake off. I dont know bud, i got it if you want it. Lmk, no big deal if not. Be safe in this crap weather if you have to work.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The side clip things are black but its tan vinyl and it rolls up and i really don't think anything will stick to it. Can you dye vinyl, i dont know, interior paint maybe but i think itll flake off. I dont know bud, i got it if you want it. Lmk, no big deal if not. Be safe in this crap weather if you have to work.

I may hold off until I can find a black cover, I doubt it can be dyed but thanks anyway brother. Luckily I'm still out on disability from knee surgery but it's not too bad out there...idiot weathermen scared the living shit out of everyone for only a foot of snow, supposed to be worse up in the boonies 2 feet or more. I should of been a weatherman, get paid to be consistently wrong and create mass hysteria lol

Stay safe out there brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700