My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm back to square 1 with the Hoe... I started the truck up and it started idling very rough, It threw 5 codes at me this time:mad:

Their was a TSB back in '02
‎www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/TSb/DownloadPdf?id=115747

I ordered all new ac delco replacement parts to try and resolve this issue once and for all.

2- knock sensors
1- knock sensor harness(double headed)
1- valley cover gasket
1- intake manifold gasket
1- tube of permatex rtv silicone
1- intake manifold
The strange part is, as soon as I disconnect the the MAF sensor wire it runs and idles perfect:emotions133:...anyone have any ideas what that's about?

A211.jpg

A212.jpg

A213.jpg

A214.jpg

A215.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hoe is full of boxes that need to be installed but the weather has stopped me dead in my tracks the last few weeks...with 2 feet of snow expected tomorrow, it doesn't look like I will be getting anything done anytime soono_O

Does anyone know if they make/made a cargo cover for an '01 Tahoe??? I park in the heart of NYC and would hate to find my windows smashed and everything stolen. I really don't have anywhere else to store everything at this time...for now I have a black blanket covering everything to detour thieves, Either that or leave both my pits in the truck all day lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts