My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I want to put gauges in the Hoe so bad! But, she won't let me. :( lol
I have a spare set that I was going to swap in the GN. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Gauges.jpg

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to put gauges in the Hoe so bad! But, she won't let me. :( lol
I have a spare set that I was going to swap in the GN. View attachment 77130

Those would look great in the A pillar or mounted on the hood. When it comes to women and mods you gotta barter with them, buy her a nice pair of shoes and you get to install your gauges...win win:thumbsup:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
That trip piece pops out so you can cut that inside the house instead of doing it inside the truck.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That trip piece pops out so you can cut that inside the house instead of doing it inside the truck.

I was cutting it outside because little pieces of plastic go flying everywhere with the dremel, I pulled it off and cut it up on a metal dumpster lol...my wife would kill me if I made that kind of mess in the house

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I was cutting it outside because little pieces of plastic go flying everywhere with the dremel, I pulled it off and cut it up on a metal dumpster lol...my wife would kill me if I made that kind of mess in the house
Haha yea my wife would too:killer:

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a few measurements for the 52mm gauges and cut them out of the abs plastic trim piece today...disregard the screws in every corner, I put them in temporarily to keep everything tight while the jb weld was drying and hit it with the heat gun to get a smoother radius

After everything was dry I removed the screws and attempted to attach the 4d carbon fiber wrap with the heat gun (first time I've ever attempted this before so don't laugh too hard) :D

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

They fit nice and tight like a glove

A5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of carbon fiber wrap!!! another e bay order I screwed up after a shit load of beers :eek:, I only needed 3'x3' lmao

A6.jpg

I was being rushed by my wife and kinda screwed it up...I'll have to redo it when I have time
A8.jpg

This is how I was distracted every 5 minutes... I will spare you the mean text messages she sent me lmao :D

A9.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons