My 02 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agree, at first I was like it doesn't look that bad since the windows were all black and the rear vents were still stock black. Once the vents came I had to get it color matched. Now I'm just waiting to put my corsa on. It's sitting ontop of my 24s in the shed. One day it'll get installed.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get it on. Maybe after new years I'll get it put on.

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its gonna look awesome with a 3/5 and you will love your corsa. I just installed mine and its starting to get louder and sound even better then originally installed. Im digging the esky rear bumper too, mine is a little trashed on my 06 denali. I would love to be able to get the factory backup sensors on the esky bumper work but am unsure of what modules I would need to control that.

my personal opinion...the oem running boards flowed much better with the Denali lower body cladding

I feel the same way, it just looks different cause your expecting the bulky running boards to be there and theyre not.

looks good. im not a fan of the running boards, i had mine off and put them back at one point. lol.. are your running the 07+ esky shifter with the buttons to shift gears on it??

The 07+ shifter buttons wont work on any of the 06 and older trucks. We have 4 speed auto trans and the 07+ have 6 speeds with a different TCM. Wiring them to control volume shouldnt be too hard of a task. There isnt much else you can do with them.

-Gary

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks clean. A drop will definitely give it a more aggressive stance.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its gonna look awesome with a 3/5 and you will love your corsa. I just installed mine and its starting to get louder and sound even better then originally installed. Im digging the esky rear bumper too, mine is a little trashed on my 06 denali. I would love to be able to get the factory backup sensors on the esky bumper work but am unsure of what modules I would need to control that.
-Gary
I was unsure at first about the rear bumper but after putting it on I was sure I made a good move. My stock Denali bumper wasn't bad so I just stored it just incase. About the rear backup sensors I don't know what modules would be needed so I just ziptied the wires together. Maybe one day I'll figure something out to make them work.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I feel the same way, it just looks different cause your expecting the bulky running boards to be there and theyre not.
-Gary[/QUOTE]
I like the fact that not many people have them and its also different. I like it and so does my wife.
Looks good. I like the idea of wiring the shift buttons for volume.
Thanks, hopefully I'll speak to my electronics guy and see what he can do.
Looks clean. A drop will definitely give it a more aggressive stance.
Thanks, I know a drop will definitely give it the look that i've been picturing in my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700