My 02 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they did and i thought about removing the door and fender caps but thought if i were to ever go back i'd probably have a hard time aligning everything. i figured its something different that you dont always see on an nbs like the roof rack. thanks for the opinion

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated thread with what was done from last winter till now.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup I have the NNBS and NBS escalade shifters. Im trying to post more pics but it's saying error uploading. For more pics look at my album. I'm tryin to get my winter mode pic up.

nhoj_yelbom

Reaction score
Yup I have the NNBS and NBS escalade shifters. Im trying to post more pics but it's saying error uploading. For more pics look at my album. I'm tryin to get my winter mode pic up.

would be bad ass to get the shift buttons to work! i would like to have a 6spd trans too

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would but for now it's just for show. I'd like to get it to work with maybe volume control or something like that.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

updated with some pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz