My 02 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
How was the install of the Escalade Third Brake light? I can't find a DIY anywhere. I want to see what I'm getting myself into before I purchase it. Looks great!

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. For the third brake light I just bought one from a totaled escalade. Not sure if you'd want to drill holes into the glass to attach the brake light.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How was the install of the Escalade Third Brake light? I can't find a DIY anywhere. I want to see what I'm getting myself into before I purchase it. Looks great!

Just find a complete back glass with the third brake.....should be direct swap. Then you might wanna look into rear Esky appliques as the Esky brake light is a little taller and wont line up exact with the stock ones.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he^^ said. Search craigslist I found 2 Escalades that I was able to get lots of parts from. 1 rear set of caps and third brake light with glass was bought and sold same day to my brother and I kept the other.
Side note updated OP with latest mods that were done. Need to get on the computer to upload more recent pics. As always please leave any comments

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_2707_zps151145b7.jpg
results of washing her in 30*weather with snow on the ground. Added pics to first post.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, always trying to do something to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KCW_Andrew