Milwaukee Power Tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have a large lower box, Snap-On model. One whole side of it has the various chargers for the cordless tools. Tucked out of the way. Never had that before with over 35+ years in the industry. I am kind of diggin' it now.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say hello to my little friend. DSCF3613.JPG DSCF3616.JPG Battery lasts a long time and the Smart charger charges the battery in 30 mins or less. Not designed for mega torque applications but it's nice and compact.

Last edited:

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Ryobi and wish I had originally bought their tools as they are priced as well as the Porter cable but have more tool options. I like that the impact has multiple speed settings.
For only 300 lbs.of torque compared to Ron's 1400 lbs. its surprisingly powerful. works great for lug nuts and many other nuts and bolts(shocks) and is super light and when you do a wide open throttle pull your not going to the ER with a broken wrist.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My 1/2" drive has the 1400 pounds of torque-MAX. The 3/8" impact has up to 650 pounds of torque. That is what I used for the work on the Harley.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Ryobi and wish I had originally bought their tools as they are priced as well as the Porter cable but have more tool options. I like that the impact has multiple speed settings.
For only 300 lbs.of torque compared to Ron's 1400 lbs. its surprisingly powerful. works great for lug-nuts and many other nuts and bolts(shocks) and is super light and when you do a wide open throttle pull your not going to the ER with a broken wrist.
Plus it has cool LED lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269