Lowering my hybrid (conservative)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You reuse stock isolators on top and bottom of spring. Also shoot me a pic of the rear sorings installed

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My final, completely satisfied suspension height measurements are ~35.5" up front and 37" in the back for an ideal factory-look-but-not-really 1.5" rake. That half inch up front and really the added inch in the rear made the ride feel much closer to stock (perfect).

At end of day, it's the kinda thing where people can't quite figure out whether you've modified anything, but it looks so much better than stock kinda thing that I always aim for. I don't like riding low. I don't like big arse wheel gaps either.

I'll have more pics once I finalize w/ a few more eazy peezy things. I hope I can be of service to those folks who are cut from the same fabric as I.

Thanks, again!

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My final, completely satisfied suspension height measurements are ~35.5" up front and 37" in the back for an ideal factory-look-but-not-really 1.5" rake. That half inch up front and really the added inch in the rear made the ride feel much closer to stock (perfect).

At end of day, it's the kinda thing where people can't quite figure out whether you've modified anything, but it looks so much better than stock kinda thing that I always aim for. I don't like riding low. I don't like big arse wheel gaps either.

I'll have more pics once I finalize w/ a few more eazy peezy things. I hope I can be of service to those folks who are cut from the same fabric as I.

Thanks, again!

Need pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n