Los Angeles, California MEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nekroman

Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooooooooo anything going down tomorrow? I'll thro out a spot, maybe irwindale dragstrip?? Or a bite somewhere else???? Come on guys!!! Lol

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sup bitches, i'm free from about 7:30 till 9:00 and i'll be in the el monte area. maybe we can meet at tommy's on valley?? if you say you're gonna go, go. dont be a ***** and flake

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aight guys, let do this thursday! at 7:00pm, there's a carl's jr off the 60 fwy and cross roads parkway. its big enough of a parking lot to hold 200 cars, not like we'll get that many people. i know pat, charlie, jaime, jr, rob and myself have been talking about meeting up. lets do it damn it!! it wont be raining so no one will melt!

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may show too depending on final details. Also from OC.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The target parking lot at firestone and the 605 works fine for me. I was hoping we could meet Thursday, around 7? I know there's a star bucks there as well, what say yee?