This Is Why I Hate Los Angeles... (rant)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought LA roads were made of gold and lined with silver

Lots of places in California are. Lots of places look like the south too. Pick your poison.
For the amounts of money we spend every year in ridiculous taxes on EVERYTHING…. you’d think the state would be lined with gold streets and yet just about everywhere we have failing infrastructure, crappy roads lined with potholes that they still haven’t fixed after the crazy harsh winter we had….. it’s pathetic……

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the amounts of money we spend every year in ridiculous taxes on EVERYTHING…. you’d think the state would be lined with gold streets and yet just about everywhere we have failing infrastructure, crappy roads lined with potholes that they still haven’t fixed after the crazy harsh winter we had….. it’s pathetic……
Which part of California ? I lived in San Diego and loved it. Probably go back some day. High taxes ? You part of the 1%? https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-does-california-middle-130000198.html

Last edited:

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry this happened to your truck, unfortunately, there are mindless NPC's everywhere you go, I have so many little dings on my Ram it makes me sick.

If it is not their property, they don't care in the slightest. Society is doomed

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which part of California ? I lived in San Diego and loved it. Probably go back some day. High taxes ? You part of the 1%? https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-does-california-middle-130000198.html
that only talks about income tax, not the extra 10-15% plus fee's on everything else except unprepared food.
I don't know how people do it, I don't know how I do it lol wish I could do what I do somewhere else but I don't think it exist's I would pack up and leave today.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what point your trying to make in regards to taxes, but the fact is we all pay too much in taxes to this corrupt gov’t.
No point just trying to figure out the outrage. California has a stereotype of being highly taxed etc when only their top 1% has a high tax burden. Income and sales tax is some of the lowest at best, at worst it's middle of the road for middle class.

I didn't know better either until I seriously considered moving back there this year.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No point just trying to figure out the outrage. California has a stereotype of being highly taxed etc when only their top 1% has a high tax burden. Income and sales tax is some of the lowest at best, at worst it's middle of the road for middle class.

I didn't know better either until I seriously considered moving back there this year.
Not sure what your talking about…
IMG_1202.png

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tax rate in my city is 9.98%, some are more. Gas tax is about 15% or more here, gas is easily a dollar or more gallon here than most places that's a extra $25-30 a tank full it all adds up and add's to the cost of goods it's a loosing battle. I guess if you piss gold it's doesn't f-kin matter. For me it does

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660