****** long tubes :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep your EGR or kiss your MPG away. In some cases people even hae loss of power.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i thought for the tbi's, you didnt have to do any egr work, it was only for the vortects and shit. I just put in a new egr not to long ago anywho. The o2 sensor bumg is already welded inthere, so ill use my stock one, its on the let side. I might grab a new 02 sensor tho before i put it up. ill throw some pics up tomorrow when it gets here. cant wait! im going to drive it around for a little just open headers :)

Last edited:

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how TBI are set up. I just know my truck.

A-Hoe...

When I went to the exhuast shop to get esitmates and conversate my vision of my exhuast and S/C set-up. I came across....

1. I can't run and X or H pipe bc my gas tank is on the drivers side towards the rear. Also....I say it agian and again FLOWMASTER sounds great but they either prohibit perofrmance or take away.

2. Since I couldn;t fit an X-Pipe, dynomax makes a muffler with an X-Pipe built into it.

Its called the Crosscer X.

Due to my HP goals...2.5" piping is all I need.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
thanks. In order to be at school and not with my truck, i need a picture of someones truck on a lift so i can draw this whole skit out. Im thinking of getting electric cutouts and magnaflow mufflers. My truck now is loud as shit with the factory exhaust, and just chopped. I need to quiet her down..

Anyone have an under body pic??

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Nope, no pics. Shit can't wait to take back my Shorties I got and get some ****** long tubes instead. BUT I'm gonna wait and have you send me a write up of everything you had to do to get these bitches in there.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
it should be all straight forward for these. it all depends what you have planned out for your exhaust exits. but ill be sure to do soo

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
umm to a certain extent. lol no progress due to me being at school 3 hrs away from my truck.. and im about to sell em :/ im thinkingg of a nbs motor swap tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo