Long Tube Dual Exhaust Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya its a 4wd, i had to get the exhaust tube bent about 2" toward the driver side of the car to get it around the transfer case... other than that though there were no fitment issues, but it could be due to the body lift. other people have a hard time fitting long tubes?

ill get pics of it up tonight, couldnt get a good view with the cell so ill have to use my camera

Thing is, I bought LT's at a swap meet but they were for a 2wd, for the price couldnt pass up. Think the model # are the same mas mine, goimng to cross reference.

I went line up the headers, just a mock up didn't seem they would fit with the front drive shaft, or just hug it!

Never took off the stock manifolds

OP
OP
96HoeBo

96HoeBo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks, ya it was just one of those knobs with the bolts on the xfer case that was in the way... here are some more pics, idk if these help much its pretty tough to get pics under there... oh and that is my rear o2 just hanging there :)

SANY0416.jpg

SANY0413.jpg

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that it's often enforced, but it's actually illegal to have the exhaust exit before it crosses the axle and reaches the factory location or further back. Basically, exhaust is supposed to exit past the passenger compartment on all vehicles.

In texas its legal to have it come out before the rear axle. I have mine comming out the side right before my right rear tire and i get compliments from cops on how it looks and sounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommy2boys211