****** long tubes :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, from what I heard it takes a lot of back and forth to get the chip right. You also have to do a lot of data logging on your own and send it to him.

The standard chip, FastChip offers, is just that, a standard chip. It is just tuned to get the best out of basically a stock '95 TBI. They offer different "stages" , e-mail them, Ed Wright will tell you what the best route would be.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ill give him a buzz soon. but i just read up on TBIchips, you have to have a intake and cam change, which is weird. Im hoping to find a 454tbi around here :/

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LoL you have to?

A custom chip on a TBI will be a waste unless you are changing a lot of parameters and have a lot of engine work done.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ill give him a buzz soon. but i just read up on TBIchips, you have to atleast a cam change, which is weird. Im hoping to find a 454tbi around here :/

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cust...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This is a custom chip for the 93-95 GM 1/2 ton Trucks with modified 350 engines. ALL specs must be specified with payment and preferrably prior to payment so that we can make sure you have everything covered to support your engine. I have this chip for either the 5spd or automatic transmission. I will also need the 4 letter code from the original chip and likely the gear ratio and tire size for recalculating shift points on the automatic transmissions.

The amount of power gain from stock or other aftermarket chips is impossible to give as by the time you get to this chip the motor will run terrible with the other chips.

At least a cam change is required with this chip in addition to exhaust and air intake modifications. Check out www.tbichips.com/truckmods.htm and email or call me with any questions.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
well i bought the headers today, 330bucks shipped to my house!! woowhoo!!
haha ill letcha all know whats going on with them.. i love motor mods! lol

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hey 99whipple.. how does the truck sound? have any clips? did you make your x pipe? should i go with a h or x?? help me out here man! lol

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

i'm jealous, trade you my custom rusted stock ones if you cover shipping?

hahah sure! damn i should of bought these when i first dropped my motor in, i spent like 400 bucks jsut on getting new manifolds and the extension pipe.. doh!

Whippled2dr

Stock
Reaction score
hey 99whipple.. how does the truck sound? have any clips? did you make your x pipe? should i go with a h or x?? help me out here man! lol

I don't have any sound clips. I use to have some from the track but can't seem to find them. I love my exhaust sound, nice and deep, not too loud until you get on it. I have 2 magnaflow 5x11x22" muffler to help quiet it down.

I believe my exhaust guy made his own x-pipe. x or h would work fine, use which ever you can fit easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts