Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever try to squeeze 305/50r20's on a leveling kit 2.5" front 1" rear? Already have the lift waiting at home just trying to figure out tires, probably gonna go with a set of Mastercraft CXT's. Not sure of the specs on the wheels I have they're not eskey's or denali wheels but I know they're 20x9 and I'm already running 275/55's.

305/55/20 on TGC 2.5 + Bilsteins @ 0.59" and 1" in the rear. Had the same set-up before the Bilsteins. They look short to me now. Next set I'd like 295/60s/
0928170754.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
how do you measure how much it lifted? i had a shop do it
Normally guys do it by fender height, ground up thru center of rim to fender lip. But if you didn’t measure before itll be hard to judge. Easy way is to cut the wheel all the way amd look inder the strut or above strut and there should be a new looking spacer either under it or above depending on what lift/level kit they put on

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20170921_170308576_preview.jpg
Normally guys do it by fender height, ground up thru center of rim to fender lip. But if you didn’t measure before itll be hard to judge. Easy way is to cut the wheel all the way amd look inder the strut or above strut and there should be a new looking spacer either under it or above depending on what lift/level kit they put on
they put in new keys. im just worried about my angles

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, you have an nbs. I thought you had an nnbs and was thinking something was off with your avatar....whatever no big deal. If they put new keys then its prob just 2” level....again depending on what they put in. As far as angles, ive seen worse but how does it feel and is it making noise. You can always decrank if it wont rub and uf it makes you feel better

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, you have an nbs. I thought you had an nnbs and was thinking something was off with your avatar....whatever no big deal. If they put new keys then its prob just 2” level....again depending on what they put in. As far as angles, ive seen worse but how does it feel and is it making noise. You can always decrank if it wont rub and uf it makes you feel better
it was but i got new brake pads, resurfaced the rotors, and got new lower ball joints today so ill let you know it is once i pick it up haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE