Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
how do you measure how much it lifted? i had a shop do it

Do what the others said here to measure. By the looks of the picture I would be worried about angles also. Everything looks at max angles with uppers on droop stop. If that’s the case definitely need to loosen up torsion key bolts to a safe condition. Post pics of upper arm to confirm suspension travel.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do what the others said here to measure. By the looks of the picture I would be worried about angles also. Everything looks at max angles with uppers on droop stop. If that’s the case definitely need to loosen up torsion key bolts to a safe condition. Post pics of upper arm to confirm suspension travel.
i think the next time i need an alignment ill drop them .25-.50 an inch.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try like 1-1.5 you’re gonna eff some parts up running like that...
but then its not level so whats the point of having keys? I dont think all of these companies would make torsion keys if it were so bad for your parts

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
but then its not level so whats the point of having keys? I dont think all of these companies would make torsion keys if it were so bad for your parts

That’s like saying McDonald’s wouldn’t selling you hamburgers if they were bad for you....

You really need to get different upper control arms or decrank.

@01Konvict can you advise on the amount of room there should be between a droop and UCA on a NBS. I know you want level but you’d rather not have your CV’s binding. Those angles look rather extreme.

paul lombardo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not very good pics
- with 2.5"/1.5" level and 285/65/18 BFG ATs, nerf bars removed
- with corsa touring exhaust
- with frontier grill guard

View attachment 32325

View attachment 32326

View attachment 32327
not very good pics
- with 2.5"/1.5" level and 285/65/18 BFG ATs, nerf bars removed
- with corsa touring exhaust
- with frontier grill guard

View attachment 32325

View attachment 32326

View attachment 32327
looking to do the same thing. how do the heavier tires ride and at what air pressure are you running them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan