LED bar windshield mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mazulla off road in san bernadino, ca

I bought my brackets from them for my 2500hd, low profile and very sleek. They make them for anything GM

findog78

Reaction score
I know this is an old post. Any resolution for the seal and light bar whistle? or is it a package deal?

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old post. Any resolution for the seal and light bar whistle? or is it a package deal?
Last post on the site was nearly a full 2 years ago (3/28/2020). At this point, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for a response.

findog78

Reaction score
Thanks masshoe. Figured never hurts to try.

FYI...For anyone else who this thread pops up in a search...I emailed Kleenhall and he doesn't make the mounts anymore. He recommend a fix for the whistle though. Said the whistle is from fins vibrating in wind and to hot glue or silicone the end of fins at both end caps to keep them from vibrating? Looking to find a photo of his mounts up close as reference to fabbing some and see where they bolt to pillar.