just got my BB tuned PCM back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blizz

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so far...none that i can think of. i cringe just a little when i'm putting gas cuz i got it tuned for 89 oct....i can't image how the 91 and 93 guys do it. other than that..i. love it. it helps that i put on a new muffler at around the same time and i'm loving how i can hear it better and feel it. i highly recommend it.

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so far...none that i can think of. i cringe just a little when i'm putting gas cuz i got it tuned for 89 oct....i can't image how the 91 and 93 guys do it. other than that..i. love it. it helps that i put on a new muffler at around the same time and i'm loving how i can hear it better and feel it. i highly recommend it.

well im running straights in my exhaust do you think i should upgrade to a flowmaster or some type of performance exhaust before i get the tune so i can get better results?

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
well im running straights in my exhaust do you think i should upgrade to a flowmaster or some type of performance exhaust before i get the tune so i can get better results?

I wouldn't go with Flowmaster if I were you. They sound good but do not flow as well as other mufflers, due to the fact they do not have a straight through design. I'm running a Borla and couldn't be happier. There are plenty of mufflers with a straight through design like this, I just prefer Borla.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo