just got my BB tuned PCM back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check out our section, Justin will be in Canada in July (if you can wait til then).

Green monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well If Justin is coming up here in Toronto, I'll think I can wait. I just seen you need 6 more deposits. You might as well make it 5(just can't do anything rite here because I.T at work has blocked allmost everything but somehow he hasen't blocked this forum from me yet. I'm also texting a couple of friends rite now so I might have another 2 more trucks for u.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We need 15 for the meet to be a go (since it is international), however, we can put you on standby for the cable, in case the meet doesn't come to fruition.

bass1775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my BB tune back in Feb. 2010, I liked it right away. I finally took it on a trip where I could really check it out. The truck performed really well. It had so much more pep and part throttle is where I really noticed it. It took less pedal to accelerate. I ran it hard 85/95mph even touched 100mph plus a couple of times and it still had crazy pwr/torque even at those speeds. I averaged 16.8 mpg. Not bad for the speeds I was running. On the way back I drove it differently, I was trying to get better mpgs. Staying around 2krpms/ 70-74mph gave me the best. I averaged 19.4mpg. I was hoping for 20mpg but, I'm happy.(That 55mph was just to slow) This is a 93 tune with a few mods and a 138k miles on the ODO. Life is good!

95tahoe

Reaction score
i know it is probably a stupid question. but for us TBI guys is there any kind of tune that can be done? from my understanding the BB is for 96 and up?

OP
OP
blizz

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah after having it a bit longer it seems like it's really broken in and i love it. best $200 i've spent on it. i just have more power throughout the range of RPMs and it takes a lot less pedal to make it move...and it moves quickly after giving it more throttle. bilsteins go in this week....LT headers and e-fan are next and i'll send it back to get re-tuned for those and i'm done with the 'hoe. it'll be on to the 72 K5 to get it running like a champ.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Still interested in the 5.7L Vortec for the K5? Somewhere around 15K miles on it now.
Make me an offer?

OP
OP
blizz

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am but that really depends on the $ and how to get it to me. That's gonna be the hard part. Will it include the harness and computer?

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah after having it a bit longer it seems like it's really broken in and i love it. best $200 i've spent on it. i just have more power throughout the range of RPMs and it takes a lot less pedal to make it move...and it moves quickly after giving it more throttle. bilsteins go in this week....LT headers and e-fan are next and i'll send it back to get re-tuned for those and i'm done with the 'hoe. it'll be on to the 72 K5 to get it running like a champ.

you have done a good job convincing me to try out this tune. what do you think should i do it and has there been anything negative about it???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts