Jonah52's Denali Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep...winters suck...i hated swapping wheels so much, i got a winter car and parked the truck!
I've always like your denali more than most on the forum with the go fast goodies and such :waytogo:

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I consider dust a coat of protection . Lol. I might sell the 24s and stock 20s as a complete deal and step into an all season. Tired of storing wheels and taking wheels off and on.

I feel you, that's why I kinda wanted to go to slides and run them all year, but a 24 is gonna suck in winter and I wouldn't go any smaller than a 24 for a black wheel. I just polish the 22's and put em in the barn till spring lol

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Meant up with @BlackOh7on22s today and got this K and N intake after about a month of texting haha Dwayne is a stand up dude and it was a nice product. I'll also add his truck looks great (albeit dirty ;)) but it was a good time.

I was in the spirit for a little late night wrenching. Got home around 11:30 and had to figure out a coupler on the MAF, really easy install. Also replaced a blown out bulb (3157) for turn signal.

With the tune and intake it shifts nice and crisp, is louder on the intake side, and holds the gears a bit longer. See video, almost hit 6k RPM's. Enough talk, onto pics!

AED30B7F-513E-475D-9EA7-3314202061DC_zpspzksbqlw.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick