Is this a scam you think??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to say a scam. I saw two similar ads in CL for Yukons that were newer models and the price was dirt cheap. When I e-mailed about it(they didn't have a phone #) the response gave me doubts. They way they worded certain things, and the story behind why they were selling for so cheap just threw all kind of red flags. I went back a few days later to look at the add again and it had been removed(flagged) by CL. When I e-mailed the seller again, the e-mail address was no longer valid. Beware is all I can say, keep us posted though, I could be wrong.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there, i flagged it as spam so Jacob can now focus on removing the 6 screws holding that thing on his hood and drop the hood off to be repainted for $100.00. The longer you want, the harder its gonna be to match that color from fresh new maroon, to faded out 10 year old maroon. :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair, the wheels he needs are more expensive than the truck he's looking at. :)

I'm not looking at buying it. It just struck me as odd then the wheels started turning as possibly a money making opportunity :)

Last edited:

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrecked/storm damage totaled vehicle. Fixed by a junk yard and put up for sale.

Thats my bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019