Is it worth $29500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Williamsimons73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealership by me is selling a 2013 Tahoe lt texas edition with 31747 miles and has a couple damage reports on carfax that are minor. The ac is having issues as well but said it was a deal breaker unless fixed. Looked at the car in person can see the radiator brace on top has been replaced. Other than that a clean car but they want $29500 after licensing and fees. It’s a one owner with a lot of service records as well. Is it worth it?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealership by me is selling a 2013 Tahoe lt texas edition with 31747 miles and has a couple damage reports on carfax that are minor. The ac is having issues as well but said it was a deal breaker unless fixed. Looked at the car in person can see the radiator brace on top has been replaced. Other than that a clean car but they want $29500 after licensing and fees. It’s a one owner with a lot of service records as well. Is it worth it?
Lots of people place a high premium on super low mileage, but in my experience that 31,000 miles could’ve been done 1 mile at a time per trip. At that point, it’s going to have all kinds of problems long before it reaches 100,000 miles. in the current market, these things cannot demand that kind of price anymore. I would sooner have one with 131,000 miles on it for half the price or less.

OP
OP
W

Williamsimons73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lots of people place a high premium on super low mileage, but in my experience that 31,000 miles could’ve been done 1 mile at a time per trip. At that point, it’s going to have all kinds of problems long before it reaches 100,000 miles. in the current market, these things cannot demand that kind of price anymore. I would sooner have one with 131,000 miles on it for half the price or less.
Yeah all I thought about was the low miles and not about sitting for long periods of time too. Going to try and low ball and see what happens. Thanks

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
It’s new territory for a Tahoe that’s not been encapsulated and in like new condition. The NNBS is still undervalued but this may soon change.

It’s a $2.7k upgrade package that didn’t allow a lot of other features to be added like the z71 or LTZ offered. This week it’s over market price. Next week, who knows?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
IMO, the wreck stuff worries me, because the low mileage things to look at, I would pick apart when I inspect it. I just do not like previously wrecked vehicles. Higher mileage I can deal with but wrecked before, not me.

Welcome to the forum, if I have not said it already.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s new territory for a Tahoe that’s not been encapsulated and in like new condition. The NNBS is still undervalued but this may soon change.

It’s a $2.7k upgrade package that didn’t allow a lot of other features to be added like the z71 or LTZ offered. This week it’s over market price. Next week, who knows?
so you guys are starting to come to reality that the car market already crashed?

i already knew about this several months ago

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so you guys are starting to come to reality that the car market already crashed?

i already knew about this several months ago
No. I’ve been tracking it through my neighbor who is a buyer for CarMax at auctions for a few years now.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is a good point and I agree.

OP you might be able to get a better idea of this if you go see the vehicle in person again and it has an option to go through the DIC and look at the engine hours?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19