Interior Inspiration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmann09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have searched the forums and seen some awesome interior mod ideas, but I have a specific request. Does anyone have some pictures of mods such as the suede wrapping or wood kits in a tahoe with the two tone Neutral interior. I have seen some awesome stuff but it seems to be on vehicles with the one color tan interior, I'm looking for someone who has perhaps wrapped the panels in a tan colored suede, or can show me gray/black on the darker tan. I'm trying to see it in my head but can't.

Thanks

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are way too many video from him for me to want to sort through, but search Steve Meade on Youtube. He redid his entire inside in I think suede, haven't watched his stuff in awhile. But, he did a real dark interior.

He should have a video on just interior from what I remember.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a write up in the tech section a couple years ago on how to do the suede install on your doors. It's still there and looks great.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
To the op, pm me your number and I'll text some pics. Did you not find the thread I made?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts