Installed Intune 87 Octane Tune. NIIIIIIICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cmicasa the Great XvX

Cmicasa the Great XvX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any issues running this tune so far?

Sorry. I don't frequent this place as much as in the beginning. No... no issues at all since the Tune. Loving it and the Yukon. Here are my settings after tweaking over the last year almost

1) DOD Calibration = Off
2) Power Enrichment : 2k-3.8= 5% ; 4k-4.9= 5% ; 5k-7= 5%
3) Shift Pressure= Normal
4) Shift RPM: 1>2 (only) 5400RPM
5) Tran Shift :1>2 Throttle = 4 Firm; 1>2 WOT= 4
2>3 Throttle = 6 Firm; 2>3 WOT= 6
3>4 Throttle = 7 Firm; 3>4 WOT= 7
4>5 Throttle = 8 Firm; 4>5 WOT= 8
5>6 Throttle = 8 Firm; 5>6 WOT= 8

6) Torque Management = ON
7) Rev Limit/ Speed Limit= OFF
8) Throttle Calibration /Throttle Boost =20%

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. Giving some thoughts on purchasing the tuner in a few months. I wonder if those same settings would work well on the Tahoe...

vishnu619

Reaction score
Hey chicagofan00, let me know how this works out for you. I have a 2015 Tahoe also and would be curious how it works out for you. Seem like a better deal then spending money on an exhaust and intake not knowing if they will make a difference. Thanks.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey chicagofan00, let me know how this works out for you. I have a 2015 Tahoe also and would be curious how it works out for you. Seem like a better deal then spending money on an exhaust and intake not knowing if they will make a difference. Thanks.

Will do. While it's on the top of my list for mods, it may still be a few months before I take the plunge. Have a lot of various expenses coming up in the next couple of months and this one will have to take a back seat to the others. :)

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took Cimcasa's settings and added them to the 93 octane tune. Very nice and the truck drives like a different animal. Think I'll start with this and have Diablew do the custom tuning once some more parts go on. For now alot more giddy up and no dead spot in the pedal whatsoever. I did this tune on the loaner Tahoe until I take delivery next Tuesday. This will be one of the first things done.

LGSONE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA