I need ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maximus1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of cam did you go for that you went from 295 to 490+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to be clear I never said that you can install a cam and go from 295 to 490. I simply stated that I wish I had done the cam install first before all the other upgrades because I got the most horsepower for the money with the cam. Here's is a link to a Hotrod magazine article where they got 100 horsepower from a cam swap
https://www.google.com/amp/www.hotrod.com/articles/ccrp-0410-gen-3-small-block/amp/

OP
OP
05Zsvntyfun

05Zsvntyfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little update: being that I have the factory navigation radio I didn't want to replace it. So I ordered the "Simple Connect gm655" which converts it to Bluetooth, USB, and auxiliary. It works absolutely flawless and was fairly easy to install. Definitely a recommendation if you like the factory radios

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Little update: being that I have the factory navigation radio I didn't want to replace it. So I ordered the "Simple Connect gm655" which converts it to Bluetooth, USB, and auxiliary. It works absolutely flawless and was fairly easy to install. Definitely a recommendation if you like the factory radios

I like the sound of that. Got a link / price?

OP
OP
05Zsvntyfun

05Zsvntyfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n