New Denali XL Ultimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slickbrave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got mine in April and I agree with everything you've said. I think (but could be wrong) the fan speed option is just on start up. I've left mine on Medium, but it slows down once the temperature reaches the thermostat setting.

8) Waze doesn't show directions on HUD.

OP
OP
Gohigh54

Gohigh54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have to post positive comments. After two months or so and 3000 miles, the seat massager is FREAKING AWESOME. The truck rides like a dream. It floats along on the highway like a Rolls Royce and does not handle like the boat it is. I cannot be happier with the size comfort and finishing of the Ultimate.

Hiebs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Post a pic!!

I agree with your google hate, I've had a hell of a time with it but I think I finally stopped it prompting me to login and look at their settings etc... There are a few good videos on youtube, but essentially you need to find the google assistant program and turn it off and disable it. Then you will later have to acknowledge some setting stuff, but can set turn the option to send them your data. They have other options but they didn't let me actually pick them, which was annoying. Car play works with these settings disabled as well, my wife uses it.

The car is great, google taking it over sucks 100%.

Again, post some photos!
The car play and allpe phone track you as much if not more than Google.

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
The car play and allpe phone track you as much if not more than Google.
They track my wife, but not me with my flip phone! I get you and I agree, that said, you don't have to make it easy for them or provide your data for free to extra 3rd parties if possible and that is my main goal.

chrisbusnut

Reaction score
@Gohigh54 , what do you think of the speakers in the headrests? That, the wheels and the fact that alpine umber is the only interior color are my main issues with the Yukon Denali Ultimate. I already have a 2024 HD Denali Ultimate and don't want the same interior color on two vehicles. I'm waiting for the 2025 refresh and hoping they'll change things up a bit on those items.

OP
OP
Gohigh54

Gohigh54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@chrisbusnut , The sound system sounds good, but it not really clear how much the head rest speakers contribute. Honestly feel that I would not miss them if they were not there. I personally love the Alpine interior. The fit and finish are very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts