How should I have my running boards painted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghost

Reaction score
lol gives it character man.. name is holding true to the ride haha! what are you doing with the cowl??

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Funny you say that, I was gonna pick StormTrooper, cause was the look I was going for at the time. But I picked Whiteout, just cause my Tahoe was white with some color matched parts. More Fitting now I guess. lol

Cowl hood is sitting in my garage right now. Along with ALL the other parts I seem to accumulate and keep. :dogpile: Since I'm such a flip flopper. Why? You interested in it?

ghost

Reaction score
Funny you say that, I was gonna pick StormTrooper, cause was the look I was going for at the time. But I picked Whiteout, just cause my Tahoe was white with some color matched parts. More Fitting now I guess. lol

Cowl hood is sitting in my garage right now. Along with ALL the other parts I seem to accumulate and keep. :dogpile: Since I'm such a flip flopper. Why? You interested in it?

could be for the right price .. im pretty sure i sold my rack so i have some free cash!!

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Yeah PM'd ya 3 times. check your box. You might be full. Them wheels look good also(forgot to tell ya) I've always been a fan of wheels that show that nice slotted and drilled rotor:)

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
IDK what the H*(L is going on with my PM. I write message and submit reply and it says its sent and then you dont receive it... I have NO idea pimping, but on that other deal we were talking about....How does $108 shipped sound? Imma try and get this PM thing figured out now.....

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Ya, 22" Intro wheels.

I finally got your PM Jonas. Think it's you bro, idk what's up with it. I have almost completely emptied my inbox

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10