How should I have my running boards painted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Nice. Tried to pass the buck tho huh!! lol, jk bro. My inbox was almost full, so thought it was me. All good, and thanks for helping me out with that info I asked. We'll see if I even need to use it tho.

This is how I had to roll around today.
20120411_153214.jpg
Whatcha guys think? should I keep it like this? LMAO, JK Came out to a flat yesterday and was in the front tire. I forgot to regrind down my lower ball joint bolt when I did my front end a few months back. Thought something was wrong when I tried to move and it wouldn't go any where cause the bolt locked up the wheel. Oops, damn drop spindles. I might put one of my 20s in as a spare instead, so I don't have to move 22's from the back to front to use the 17" spare. Idk, not not a big deal I guess, just thought I would share. Now time to get new tires, ya:emotions122:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i dig it with them ugly ass running boards lmao. Im jk. Get that shit fixed asap kthxbye.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Im still on the fence with the running boards. Your doing good things though :Handshake:

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
UM....Lemme get this straight...

"Introducing WHITEOUT'S NEW MOD LIST":

HD HOOD:happy107:

Freshened up rear vents:waytogo:

Painted body lines so the flow would be better:smoke2:

SS bumper to be installed soon:pepper:

and last but not least...Rollin "ghetto fabulous" with that sweet looking spare:Wedgie:

L M A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUKO 1, WHITEOUT 0:happy175:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts