How many of you DO NOT experience buffetting and vibration problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The issue has been found to be present across all the GM models (Chevy, GMC, & Escalade) and wheelbases.

pfennig_san

Reaction score
2016 Tahoe LT 22K miles - zero buffeting. The only slight vibration and low frequency sound experienced is when its in v4 mode and lugging a little. But I know what that is and doesn't bother me.

I rented a 16 Yukon for a day when I was trying to decide what to buy and it didn't have any issues either.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not notice any buffeting or vibrations on my 16 Tahoe LT..None of my passengers do either..Just came off a 500 mile trip this weekend and no one complained about anything..If there is I do not notice it.

Maybe one of these days I will try to hook up with someone on this forum either here in South Florida or New Jersey and let them drive my Tahoe and hear their opinion if I have any of those issues.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a couple months of ownership as the second owner, 42k miles, stock 18" tires getting worn out, our 15 suburban LT has none of these issue, I do have a sensitive hear and was on the lookout for the symptoms mentioned prior

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645